Sunday 31 January 2016

My Wish

You just never know where a year is going to take you...

This is the first January in years that I don't already have travel plans in place.

Not gonna make any either. Think I'll just see where life takes me...

Friends are experiencing new beginnings:
getting married, having babies, having grand babies, upsizing, downsizing, getting healthy or reinventing themselves with: new jobs, new growth, new loves.

Folks are seeing new endings as well: Sending kids off the college, laying loved ones to rest, divorce, retiring, facing health issues, kicking cancers butt!

Everyone's life is changing, evolving in big ways, little ways; every day, every year.

I am not alone.
I am not special.
I am not different.

I am one of you and your are one of me. 
We are all in this together.

Just gonna take this new year one day at a time. 
My wish? You will too. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment