Tuesday 12 January 2016

HEART MAIL

It all began with this one photo I posted on Facebook with the comment:

"I see hearts everywhere..."

and over the next year (maybe more now) those in my world began spotting hearts everywhere, and thinking of me. It was my intention to send some love your way, but as karma would have it, I am the one who has been blessed, over and over, by your thoughtful posts of hearts of every kind imaginable--and the timing could not have been more perfect! Rough year 2015 was, and the flow of heart shaped love you made sure kept coming my way? Well, I found it a great reminder: our world is filled with kind intentions and thoughtful actions. Many of you have shown me this by taking some of your time to forward your discoveries on to me; in fact, I'm pretty sure there hasn't been a week or even a few days that have gone by when I have not opened my Facebook, email, or a text and been delightfully surprised to find a wonderful new heart shaped vision waiting just for me! Some are lovely, some stunningly beautiful stop me in my tracks; the ones in nature take my breath away. A few have come bearing a soulful message (that often is just what I needed to hear), others are a valentine of sorts that make my own heart surge. All are pretty and appreciated! Occasionally, I decided I will post one or two of the news ones I have received that week, over on the side of my blog here. Hopefully, they will inspire you to look for the hearts God has placed in your world. Because: hearts aren't just red, they are a symbol of goodness and joy and love and, they are everywhere. We just have to take notice.  
This heart is for all of you.

1 comment:

  1. Best of Luck on the new site. I find it easy to read, and it only took me a minute to figure out how to leave a comment. Cool.

    ReplyDelete